Wednesday, July 16, 2008

singaporean men

Singaporean men..(sigh).
I just don't get them.

Among the many peers I have met, the men(boys) I met, are nowhere near my expectations.
There are some who are not gentlemanly enough. There was this one time where I had to look for a group of secondary school guy classmates. I was late, and I was lost within the shopping mall. Even before I reached the mall, one of the guys called me up and said: "We are all waiting for you to come because you have the card". Or something like that. The card could get us a discount and get a bigger room to sing karaoke. When I was lost, I called one of the guys, and they didn't even bother to find me. When I managed to find the place, they were in one of fast food joints all talking amongst themselves, happily. I was infuriated and quickly took out my DS to calm myself down.I was pissed that day, and didn't have the mood to sing karaoke with them, and I kept harping on the fact that they didn't come and find me and said that thing about the card that hurt me. (sigh)

Yesterday, some of my girlfriends at school and I were walking back from the canteen to the block where we did our projects. One of the three guys started calling out the word "fat". Among the three of us, two of us were bigger-sized, and I didn't know who they were teasing at. The word was repeatingly shouted, probably about more than ten times. None of us turned around, which was a good thing. When my smaller sized friend and I got back to class, I kicked another guy's (out of the three) chair, and he happened to be in my project group. The rest of my teammates were probably shocked. I kicked that idiot's chair because he and his "gay-mate" might have have referred to my friend, I was actually fine with it as my Mum always picked on me about being fat and should start slimming down. (sigh)

Come to think of it, I shouldn't have cared about what the guys did, and vent my anger, because they were not worth getting angry for. I had the feeling that they were calling me fat instead of my friend because that teammate knew I hated him so he probably used the word fat to spite me.

Whatever. Childish boys. Both of the guys have been given nicknames by me, the guy that called out fat is named "bulky" because of his build with hulk-like muscles that are gonna rip his shirt open, and the other is called "sperm head" due to some reason.

My point is: What is it about being fat or even bigger-sized? Is it a crime? (sigh)
I'm already trying to lose weight, and what have I even done to you? (sigh)

Final Note:-

I swear: I will never fall in love with a Singaporean man ever!


2 comments:

lifei@妃 said...

you don't love singapore man?then you wan to find malaysian man or ang mo ?

haha...

be happy =)

yoh said...

LOLs, didn't know that you started blogging... could have told me that... or are you afraid to let me know about something that I shouldn't know?? Haha.. since you already spy on it you don't mind me becoming a stalker too right.... Cheer up man... keeping everything to yourself doesn't you are strong okay, talk to us when you need it... we are good listeners... (: