lonely. shaggy-do. bald.
This was the first time I have seen my Dad in so many months. He looks the same - except for the bald spots appearing on the top of his head. At first, when my brother and I went to meet him, I was so afraid, I hid behind my brother, and my Dad saw us coming towards him. At first, I felt kind of awkward, but it got better eventually. We could not decide where to eat, but we landed up at Long John Silver's for dinner. As we gobbled down our food, we started having conversations, it got on well until he asked me about the money used to buy a bed frame. I didn't buy the bed frame, and told him a white lie - saying that I did. I used that money to get a glass writing table and a chair. hehe.
After that we went shopping, and my dad brought a pair of slippers and a few pairs of socks. He even wanted to buy me a bag when I said that one was cool looking but I didn't want any. When he had to head for work, I gave him a hug. As he left for the train station, my brother and I went to the carpark. On the way there, I told him that Dad looked so lonely from the back, and he looked so worn out and shag. My brother told me that he has not done any shopping at all for a long time and I told my brother that we could go shopping as a threesome sometime.
I'm glad I didn't cry last night, but I am like crying while writing the last bit here. The relationship with my Dad didn't change that bad, and now instead of hating him, I love him more. After all he is my dad, and I still wanna hang out with him. I'm glad I met him for dinner and I can't wait for our next outing.
P.S: Love you, Dad.
1 comment:
很开心知道你终于放下,don't know how to write in english...
it is a sad thing, i think...
hope you will be more happy
don't know what to say
=)
Post a Comment