Everyday, I am awoken from my sleep by this particular sentence: "Wake up, can eat already!" (typical singlish - i know) That's my Mum calling me. I drag myself out of bed. Fast forward to the bus station. I would wait at least 20 - 30 minutes for the free bus service to my school.
The first to arrive in the enormous classroom, I will switch on the lights and the a/c for my tiny un-soundproof cubicle assigned to my group. Then I have to help my buddies and myself sign in for attendance through the school's server.
Between 10 to 10.30, all my team members have arrived, all except for one. The only thorn among the roses, he has indeed served his sole purpose on that stalk of rose - by being participative and non-engaging, a major turn-off for myself and the rest of my members. It pains my ears and my eyes to see him everyday, and partly the reason why I detest going to school these days.
On top of that, he's very capable of making ambitious claims of him doing his part for the project, but none have come to realization yet. He tries to strike conversations with us, but sometimes to no avail. I find that very humorous and I always try to laugh when he's out for lunch.
Despite the everyday blues, I always maintain my happy mood and look forward to going home. However, these cycles always repeat itself, and I am feeling pretty bored.
I hope nobody has this kind of iterative cycles, because I presume no one would want them. Ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment