Tuesday, July 8, 2008

just shut up already!

My left eardrum is always tortured by the constant buzzing of a fly the size of a pea. Not just any ordinary fly mind you, but a screeching, long-haired and short fly, with no wings at all. In actual fact I am talking about this "girl" who back-stabbed my friend and I by claiming that we did not do our part in the project. This took place last semester, about 6 to 7 months ago.

She evaluated the both of us on a peer evaluation form which was submitted to the lecturer. On the form, she criticized the both of us real bad, and put us down. Of course, we did not actually see that piece of paper, but words of her horrendous deed spread like wild fire, and we heard it from one of our classmates. I was pissed as I turned up for every stay-back-after-school session that we had, and yet she claimed that I did nothing! That backstabbing bitch!

Why did I say that she was a fly? She was puny and always had to really on loud projections of her voice to sway the lecturers and even some classmates. Why the fact that she had no wings? They have been clipped off and cast aside when she make new friends and they would regenerate when she actually does - creating a sort of facade that she is actually a nice person when she is as bad as a rotten apple on the inside. Enough about her and her past deed! I already had to write her name as part of the dates (FYI: the month of June...) to be included in reports for the whole of last month and I hated that!

Just a few moments ago, she limped back to the classroom, and when in sight of her team member, she started declaring of what had happened to her. Annoyed, I increased the volume of
the playing song on my iTunes and I could still hear her loud and clear! Man was she loud - and on most occasion she keeps up that same volume! I was trying to contain myself with laughter, as she looked very much in pain - landing on her butt, falling in front of many others, and was caught with the alarm when she tried to take a already rented book out of the library! I must say this is one of the most happiest moments of my life - just laughing and watching her limping across the room in front of my eyes!...What a show!

She always tells her teammates about the other drivers that she meets on the road, about her dog, and her boyfriend. I mean just tell them or better still keep it to yourself, and stop declaring about these stuff! You can just tell them and not need to raise your voice for the whole world to hear! I don't give a shit of what happens on the road, whether your dog died or how good your boyfriend is to you.

I'm can just talk about her the whole day but I would choose not to. To that bloody, irritating and back-stabbing bitch: just shut up already!

PS: I'm only like that because of this particular person, and not to any of my friends. x-haha-x

No comments: