Today was the last presentation that I was going to make for this particular module and it screwed up. What made me pissed and so flared about it was the fact that I already had my portion done, and wrote it down on a piece of paper to ease my presentation and the points were opted out from the powerpoint slides. The team member told me to include that particular portion verbally, where in fact the slides were showing only the other portion of my presentation. How would the class relate to that and absorb a whole chunk of information when they cannot even see the text? I admit that I actually forgotten to say it out, but come to think of it, I am pretty glad I didn't do so. Otherwise the presentation would be all messy and long-winded, with the class lost and disoriented about the whole presentation.
What my point is, they should have included at least a slide and the title of that particular portion. I was flabbergasted when they told me to include it in verbally. The girls in the team ought to be efficient as they did for the previous presentation, but I guess I was wrong. I realised that I was the only one sending my part just yesterday. I can pretty much tell they only compiled everything either midnight or early in the morning. I don't know what else to say about that.
On top of that, there was this particular team member that got on my nerves, saying what I did and identified was not important. In the end, I redid and prioritized what I thought was relevant enough on my part. I was pretty glad I did that even when it was not presented as well. The fact that I finished the presentation was also another another plus point.
All well ends well - I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment