Sunday, May 30, 2010

WTH!!!

I am a bit agitated with my mother. She gets on my nerves and I feel that she blames me for almost everything. Today, in the morning, she was gonna get some stuff and asked me to go along, and she was going with her "friend". He came by our house yesterday to add some planks of the wood to conceal some wires from our TV and other appliances. Honestly I don't like that person, and my mother kept asking me why I don't like him. After yesterday, everything I did just didn't please her. I forgot to bring along the cheque that she needed to post from her work, and she rushed me to shower and get dressed, because that friend of hers was gonna fetch us to the shopping mall. After meeting my mother, I realised I didn't have the cheque on me and raised her voice saying she needed to post the cheque today, and she looked at me, putting all the blame on me..was it my fault?

I gave her some seashells to put on the TV console, not did she thank me, but she said she wanted the bigger shells that my late grandfather gave to me. When I was playing my game and she told me she wanted to arrange the display on the console, I told her to put the smaller seashells on one side, then she repeated that she had to arrange the thing on the console and said that she left the shells on one side. When I went out of my room, it was still on the console!!! She could put it on the coffee table what!! WTH!!! I took the container that was used to put the smaller shells in previously and slammed my cupboard door. She's getting on my nerves the past 2 days. OMG!!! I just asked her to say thanks for the shells and she unwillingly said the 2 words...I just wanna swear!!! Whatever, I don't care anymore!!

No comments: