Monday, May 17, 2010

Relieved.

I had just finished my exams last Thursday, and it has been a tough year of studies for me. I might have to retake because I can admit I didn't really study my hardest. The day after my exams, I went back to my previous workplace and left my number, quite embarrassing for me. For the first time, I watched a movie on my own. I had wanted to watch Iron Man 2 even before my exams started, so I took the opportunity to catch a movie on my own. It was not a bad feeling, but when it was time to enter the cinema, I was anxious as I thought I went to the wrong cinema and sat at the wrong seat. I felt kind of independent at that moment and the movie was AWESOME!! Love Robert Downey Jr and the technology and the effects in the movie. Gonna buy the DVD no matter what.

Just celebrated my friend's 21st birthday on Saturday. Can't really say I enjoyed myself, as I'm not the birthday girl and all, but my friend was messaging somebody when three of us including another friend, and she kept smiling to herself and it was kind of rude and annoying at the same time. Later that night I had found at she had met the person she was messaging in a club, a guy and they were seen dancing intimately. When I heard it, I thought to myself, "That's no place to meet a guy!". I'm quite traditional, I guess, I would need to know the person for real before befriending them or anything...Oh well. I'm in no place to judge or comment anything. I have been stressed about my future and the reaction I would have when I find out I failed some of my modules, but I guess i should just retake if I fail. I have nothing to fall back on.

Not so much in great mood after all that thinking, and it's time to clear some trash out of my room when I am free during these couple of days. I'm praying real hard that I won't fail all my modules, if not my Dad's gonna kill me! Haha...will be blogging more often now that I am having my vacation now. Let some of my peeps read some stuff about me since they can't find me on Facebook, and I pray that some of my friends won't find out about my blog because I blog about them!!! Haha...

Toodles!

No comments: