Saturday, February 20, 2010

Last Post - for the next 3 to 4 mths

Can't believe my last post was that long ago. A lot of things has happened since that last post. Anyway, I better make use of this time to write something positive and constructive.

I have been studying - but not hard enough. That I can say. Next week is my prelims and the whole of next month I should be busy like a bee. Better buck up Nicole!!!
About bucking up, I just slacked off just now. I was watching this movie "Stranger than Fiction" on cable. I have this movie on my hard-disk, but I was tempted to watch this movie. This movie was unlike any other movies and had a great flow, and was somehow poetic. While watching the movie, I felt like writing my own story, but I have to put that on hold for now. At least until my vacation.

I feel a bit cornered - that I have to study whereas my other friends are working. I think its normal to think that it would be better to be studying when you are working and vice-versa. Oh well, better make use of this opportunity of going to university and survive these three years without repeating any modules and make something out of myself with this degree I'm pursuing.

Gotta hit the books soon - and all I can do is pray that I won't get distracted and work my ass off, and pray that I get through this semester. College life is damn boring and sick!!!
Will write again after I get my results then...

No comments: