I guess it's not so bad that I turned 20. At first I thought:"20?! That's like so old!". I guess I couldn't accept the fact that I was getting a year older that's all. Hmm..I feel I am mentally ready for the things that life will throw at me from now on, and I guess I have a matured a little depsite the fact that I am still telling lame jokes to my friends. I feel that I am a little aloof to people nowadays, but that's because I am a thinker. Virgo girls are thinkers. I have been alone by myself for too long!!!
Turning 20 is no biggie, but for me it's a great deal. I have definitely grown up a lot mentally, although I am still the same height as I was back in primary school (sad). I joked with my mum (a few years ago) that on my 21st birthday, she should give me a necklace with a key as a pendant signifying my independence. Come to think of it, she has given me a lot of freedom, and the key would be somehow redundent because I still stick to her like I have always did since I was young.
This birthday I am greatful for all the things I have, the good and bad times I had experienced, and learn not to take things for granted. I can't wait to get older because I will get wiser and that will make up for those times that I was childish and those stupid things that I have done in the past.
Wishes: Study hard, love life, lose weight, and help Mum in any way I can. Of course, good health and happiness for myself and my friends!!!
Gonna slack for a while more even though I gotta study. It's my right because it's my birthday today!! Haha
No comments:
Post a Comment