Yesterday night, I applied pimple cream on my face. This morning, after I showered and left the house for school, waited for the shuttle bus service the school, and finally reached the classroom, my face started to itch real bad. My entire face was red and hot, and I felt like going home, plus at that time my menstrual cramps were acting up too. My friends looked at my face and asked me what happened and I just told them the whole story. I was certain that pimple cream had not expired, because before I threw the box after I bought it, I looked hard at the expiry date on the box. Since this was the second time that it happened, I figured it wasn't the work of the deadly combination of Japanese milk tea and marshmallows, as I didn't eat or drank anything like that yesterday(read Oct 2008's post!!). I couldn't stand the itch, so I left school early, right after I had lunch with my friends and head for the doctor's near my home.
I was advised to throw the pimple cream away, and was prescribed with some medicine. I have to take a few tablets and apply a cream on my face, and what the doctor made sense, that if it was the food, I should have rashes all over. It's still itching right now at this moment, and I was warned by my friend not to rashly and recklessly apply anything on your face...NOW I KNOW!!!
The scratching is making my face dry and I am very tempted to tear the skin off my face out, and maybe prank everybody in school with that face...haha. My other friend made fun of me, saying my boyfriend(which I don't even have) ate chilli crab and gave me a kiss and made my face all red. Very funny, but this incident is indeed still laughable..... T-T
P.S: I am in quite a lot of pain now, itching and everything, but thank goodness my face is not as red as compared to the morning. Plus I took MC and six hours off school to combat this rash...wahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment