Just last Friday, I went to see high school musical 3 with my secondary school buddies, and I say it was better than what I expected. I had expected the show to be very musical-like, like broadway, but it wasn't. The songs were good, and I definitely liked the storyline and the dance choreography. I was quite hesitant to watch it in the first place, but after watching it, I'm kinda glad I watched it. I ogled at the guys in the movie, and the place was filled with young caucasian girls that screamed when just when the movie started. Some parts of the movie were funny though, when the actors broke into song(s) all of a sudden. I found great relevance to the movie as it was about graduation, and I was soon about to graduate from polytechnic, and it made me think for a moment what I wanna do after I graduate. Seriously gotta think hard on this one...
Saturday I went back to my old workplace with my colleague. We went to develop photos for my ex-colleagues. My thumbdrive decided to work against me and that instant-photo-printing machine could not scan and print out my pictures for me. I regretted deleting the photos from my digital camera..I am supposed to meet my colleague again next saturday to pass my other colleagues my portion of the pictures and the ones I took with another colleague. Geez. I hope next week is the last week I am actually there, as I think I have things to do with my final year project, and I don't have much money left to hang out with my colleague. Haha..However I managed to see some of my ex-colleagues, and I was quite elated that they miss us..Haha. My ex- colleague and I went to eat sushi after that, and she a salmon-lover, and I have never seen someone order so many plates of salmon sushi before, like three plates of sushi, and a plate of salmon sashimi! We ordered food around the same price range so that it would be easier to split the bill among the two of us. How clever! I also bought a flat purse with the words: "I [heart] music on it. Saturday was a fruitful day - with the sushi for lunch and the wallet! Wahaha..LOL.
Friday and Saturday were great and happy days. I hope the next few days would be happy for me too!
No comments:
Post a Comment