Sunday, October 26, 2008

come to think of it...

... I am one selfish fella. Saturday night, Fei asked me for help with the editing of her TOR (a report for the final year project). I regretted not helping her, and I feel so guilty and am ashamed at what kind of person I am.(I'm so sorry! Fei! Please forgive me!) I also kinda selfish towards my mum for not helping her with the housework, and I continuing to give her trouble almost every week (probably everyday too) due to my lousy attitude. My current personality has definitely put some people off, and I think this may be a facade of me based on what happened to me because of my family issues.

Watching the Oprah show on divorce was quite enlightening, because now I am more aware of what me and my mum are feeling emotionally from the divorce, and I have realised that I have kinda begun to be more silent about my problems than as compared to the past. I am not as outspoken as before with others. (sigh)

Currently I can't change overnight, I have to slowly work my way towards it - to not be so selfish, I mean. I'm such a weakling!! (WAH - cries loudly)

No comments: