Saturday, August 9, 2008

careless me.

Oh my goodness - the job's killing me. Into my fourth day, and I am still slow at running the cash register. I haven't managed to successfully balance the accounts by myself, until today. I was so happy that I managed to today. The bosses left me in the shop since Friday, and I was struggling here and there, and I find that I am not ready for the whole "myself and the shop" thing. The lady boss doesn't tell me anything! On Friday, she didn't tell me I had to work today (which is a public holiday and Singapore's birthday), and I hope I am paid extra. Today, I also struggled in the shop, and I forgot to throw the bento box from lunch away, and now it should still be in the shop. Yikes. There is still rice, and a slice of watermelon inside, along with some gravy of some sort. I couldn't go back to the shop to retrieve and throw it - the key to the shop was thrown into a mailbox, which I don't have the key to. Sunday the shop is closed, and I am not working on Monday. I think it will rot and give off a foul stench. I text messaged my lady boss but she didn't reply - guess she's pissed, according to my Mum. My Mum was kinda pissed at me, because I kept bringing that matter up, and she got rather agitated. I can't help it - I'm a virgo and virgos tend to harp on things more than your average person! However, she was right, what's done is done, and I can't steal the key from the mailbox with the long ruler and some tape on it - that would be wrong. *sighs* I hope I won't get fired because of a rotting bento box. Yikes!

P.S: Dudes and Gals! Pray for me!

No comments: