Thursday, July 24, 2008

me again...

I felt really lonely on the journey back home from school. Probably it was the rain that made me dreary, along with the pain from the physical fitness test from the day before. Looking out of the bus window, I started thinking about what I have been doing for the past 18 years of my life. Come to think of it, I can't even remember what happened 2 years ago when I started my freshman year at poly. Seriously. On the bus I kinda felt like crying a little - don't know why. So much as happened during the last few years, and it had kinda affected me. Life is getting monotonous for me, and it dawned on me the idea of why I wanted to commit suicide a few years back. However, I think committing suicide is a stupid thing to do, and a coward's way to run away from things. I wanna have live my life to the fullest as there is so much to look forward to!

Oh well, enough about the gloomy stuff. My Mum is finally coming back from Hong Kong today, since she left on Sunday. She left me to fend myself against the laundry and the cockroaches in the rubbish chute. I felt kinda lonely, sleeping on such a big bed all for myself, and there is no one to talk to, other than myself! On the other hand, I am so looking forward to the Disney stuff she got for me and the photos she took too! Wahaha

On top of that today was an okay day. I was stuck at the programming for my project and didn't manage to make it perfect but, it looked kinda presentable. Most of the stress is over, but I have to get back to writing reports that are due next week. Oh well, better start on them soon.

Note to Self: Continue to Work Hard, No Slacking off! Try to Conquer Programming in Flash! ( I do hope so too!)

1 comment:

yoh said...

Don't forget what you promise at the end of the post... if u need help with the tag board thing I can help u with it but after Tuesday okay... need to do report for CDP (: