Saturday, January 1, 2011

Another New Year!!

The year 2011 has arrived!! OMG.
2010 hasn't been a really good year. I have found out some things about myself, and also of other people. Have been quite disappointed and sad with some people and myself. Oh well. That' all in the past. Time to move forward and look towards a great year ahead. Learned a lot this year and I hope to learn more in the next.
There are many things I would want to achieve in the year, be it in academics, physically, in my personal and social life. There are many things I want to see and experience, so I am really looking forward to it.
I'm still the same - not much change actually but I have certainly made some new year resolutions already (roughly - i guess). It's time to change some things.
I guess that's all I have to say to sum up 2010. But I hope my memory improves because I have been really forgetful.

Happy New Year!! :)

No comments: