Sunday, August 3, 2008

ai-yai-yai!!

Tomorrow marks the end of the first semester for the year. I'm so excited! At precisely two o'clock tomorrow, I'm declared a free man! (erm..woman in my case) Yipee! However, it's the stress of presentations that make me weak. I gotta get over my fear of public speaking! Shucks. I think the presentation will go well if I am well prepared enough.

Next on the list: I'm starting work on Tuesday!! I'm gonna work at a small bookshop near school. The pay is somehow acceptable, but much less as compared to a job at a bank I did the last time. I will have to undergo training and it looks like I have to handle money!!! Ai-yai-yai! The good side is that I have a bus that goes to and fro from the workplace, so its cool. I get the feeling that I have to work everyday from Tuesday..yikes! I will be so drained out! Oh well, there is not much stress, and I think the job will be a good exposure for me. I should think of the money, although its little!! (like $3.50/hr and plus incentives of which I dunno)

P.S: Wishing myself the best of luck on this one! :P


No comments: